Friday, July 30, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill-in



1. What is your spouse’s best feature?

I love a man with muscles and his body is amazing. It's really hard to pick one thing because it all comes together to make one hot male. If I had to choose I'd go with his arms. His arms are my favorite because he gives me the best hugs and he cuddles me with them when we watch TV or movies.

2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?

In the past I was a hot sauce kinda girl. Then I was introduced to Cholula sauce on vacation. It is mild but full of flavor.
3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?

I worked at a fast food joint when we had to wear khakis and a polo shirt. Flying grease and a hot kitchen made wearing that uniform shear torture. I hated it.

4. You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?

Gah, not gonna lie. The first thing I thought of was the Bucs locker room right before a game lol. Don’t judge me.

5. What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?

Sigh, a lot of chores for one. We’ve accumulated so much junk. I have to go through everything and donate what I can. I’m also trying to fit in a few trips while I still can. We’re going to Disney World in two weeks, and then to Miami, hopefully New York and we’ll squeeze in a few trips to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment