Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moment of Zen. (Brought to you by naked Zen Cat)

After waking up for the past few days with a stuffy nose and a fatal case of cotton mouth, I decided it was time to give the castle a deep cleaning. My allergies were acting up. Banishing all of the animal hair would keep me out of the hospital. I figured it was also time to clean the ink stains out of my white couches. (White couches + child + pets = bad idea) I opened the curtains so that I could look at the lake as I worked. I took off my pants and over-shirt so that they wouldn’t get wet. I pushed up my invisible sleeves and got down to business. Cleaning relaxes me and soon my mind began to drift. Suddenly Rocky started barking. I froze like a scared bunny faced with a crazed toddler. I needed to get dressed quick. I took a look outside and saw nothing. He started barking again, but try as I might I couldn’t discover what was disturbing his peace. All I could see was this…
I love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment